Need something to do this weekend aside from sleeping in? We’ve got you covered.
- Ethan Hanson, Friday, June 21, 10 p.m., The Bell Tree Tavern, Southern Pines
- Art Exhibit: The Natural Abstracted, Friday, June 21, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Campbell House, Southern Pines
- Denny Laine: Up Close & Personal, Saturday, June 22, 7 p.m., The Sunrise Theater, Southern Pines
- The Prancing Horse Yoga Wellness Fundraiser, Saturday, June 22, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Prancing Horse Center for Therapeutic Horsemanship, Hoffman
- Matilda Jane Pop-Up at R.Riveter, Saturday, June 22, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., R. Riveter Flagship Store, Southern Pines
- Brittany Davis, Sunday, June 23, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Pinehurst Brewing Company, Pinehurst
- “All is True”, Sunday, June 23, 2:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m., The Sunrise Theater, Southern Pines
And We Saved the Best for Last….
- Come see us at Meat & Greek’s new brick and mortar for our Big Fat Greek Tasting on Sunday, June 23, from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Buy your tickets ASAP it’s all greek to us. Read about the brick and mortar here.