The Sway is the friend you never knew you always needed — connecting you to the Moore County community with the news you care about, the businesses you’ll need, giveaways you can actually win and events you’ll actually want to attend.
Live Like a Local. Only Better.
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter. That’s where you’ll get the first look at our hot and fresh content, and the most chances to win free stuff. We also provide laughs. Here’s some reviews:
- “I look forward to receiving these e mails every week. Very well written, thoughtful with lots of great ideas. Keep up the good work!”
- “This was, and continues to be, the best source for me to find out what is going on in the area since we just moved here. Keep it up!!“
- “Unfortunately with two kids under 2 and a full-time job, I don’t have time to watch the news or read the paper (in print or online). This is my best local news source with my time constraints, so keep it (and the humor) coming!”
- Did that do it? Subscribe here.
- Follow us on Instagram. Photos of food, dogs, and people you might know (or need to know), plus more giveaways. ‘Nuff said. Click here.
- Follow us on Facebook. You’ll see links to content that doesn’t make the newsletter. Oh, and get access to even more giveaways. Do it.
- Attend our events. From cocktail classes to adult Easter egg hunts, you’re bound to make a new friend or five. You’ll hear about these first via our newsletter.
- Look out for us around town. You’ll see us at events all over the place. Say hi.
Connect with us directly.
The Sway is made of a team of real humans, who love Moore County — from Southern Pines, Pinehurst and Aberdeen to Carthage, Midway, and Robbins. We love to hear from readers, non-readers, and people thoroughly confused about who the hell we are and what we do.