1. Low Carb Breakfast Bowl: It sounds boring, but the addition of chickpeas and avocado spices up your typical eggs and bacon. Also, the salsa literally spices it up. Find it at Buggy Town Coffee, for $6.
2. Warm Breakfast Quinoa Bowl: With dried fruit, nuts, cinnamon and soy milk, it’ll make your grandma wanna ditch her oatmeal. Betsy’s Crepes, $6
3. Organic BBQ Tempeh: We’d never thought we’d say this, but 195 makes fermented soybeans taste downright romantic. It comes with mayo, lettuce and tomato on a wheat bun. $12
4. Berry Blast Smoothie: If you have ever attempted a diet, the juice bar at Nature’s Own should be on your radar. With yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, bananas and apple juice, it’ll trick you into thinking you’re getting a treat. $5.95
5. W30 Paleo Dilly of a Tuna Salad: Try this fish on a bed of mixed veggies and greens. The best part? Supper Meals delivers right to your door. $11.99
6. Roasted Veggie Sandwich: Zucchini, eggplant, squash, peppers, sauteed onions, mushrooms, greens and vegan pesto all crammed into a baguette? Hoollly salad on a roll. Nosh, $7.95
Did we miss your fave? Probably. Email us and tell us what to try next.