Capsule wardrobe (n): What accumulates when you take eight classic pieces purchased from Patricia, and mix and match them throughout the season. These are your essentials, to take you from a coffee date with your friends to a date with your significant other.
8 Key Pieces from Patricia (in no particular order)
1. A silk tunic – Laura Siegel Intarsia Silk Cotton Tunic, $299
2. Classic white button down – Lareida White Cotton Tie-Cut Blouse, $370
3. A cozy layering piece – Voz Blue & Black Woven Poncho, $365
4. Silk blouse – Natalie Busby Twist Blouse in Aubergine Silk Charmeuse, $348
5. Black dress – Shosh Poet Dress in Black Wool & Silk, $396
6. Joggers – Vince Cashmere Joggers, $295
7. Navy slacks – Natalie Busby Slacks in Navy Tencel, $348
8. Brown leather jacket – Ecru leather Jacket, $475
Now, some styling suggestions:
The Curator: The perfect classic work look — because with all of these exciting moments, a girl has got to hustle. Add the Voz Blue & Black Woven Poncho and you have a timeless look that will take you from a weekend trip to the mountains to a much-needed staycation.
The Red Eye: From a late night flight to running to the grocery store, this look has you covered.
The Tailgate: Let this chic look help you stand out in a stadium or turn up the style on a girls’ night.
The Opening Night: Everyone needs a Little Black Dress for a night out, even if it isn’t a red carpet event. Add a splash of color with the Laura Siegel Intarsia Silk Cotton Tunic, worn open.