Return of the Mac
The sides that show up at your family table? Predictable. Just like the people you run into every year at the hometown bar. Let’s serve up a little sample of who you’ll be seeing this week:
- The one who peaked in high school: Somehow, the conversation will always end with how they’re living their best life ever, aka a pitch to join them at Amway.
- The finance bro: Long-sleeved dress shirts, vests and Zyn aren’t all he invests in, but the only thing crashing at his place is the economy.
- The ones that bring their baby to the bar: Can you have kids without making them your whole personality? These two haven’t figured that out.
- Your former teacher: Everyone knew she was a party animal when she taught your class how to do the dougie, but seeing her with an appletini confirms the theory.
- The guy who got swole: He’s been waiting three months for someone to ask him about his routine. Don’t let it be you.
- Your Ex: This one is a mixed bag. Will old habits die hard? Will they follow you around scaring off any prospects, like your credit score? Will you both glare from a distance? Whatever happens, we expect your sibling will be getting a whispered earful at the table the next day.