We asked the staff at Mid Pines Inn to create the perfect cocktail and app for fall.
They delivered some killer jalapeno poppers, and the Autumn Gold. Find the recipes for both below. If you try either, let us know how they taste at email@example.com
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Chicken Jalapenos
2 cups wings sauce of your choice; 3 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken; 12 Whole Jalapenos; 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese; 12 slices of Bacon
1. Blend chicken, cheese and wing sauce.
2. Split jalapenos in long halves. Remove seeds. Stuff with chicken/cheese blend.
3. Cut bacon slices in half, and wrap around each stuffed jalapeno.
4. Bake for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees until bacon is crisp & chicken is hot.
5. Serve warm, and with a side of ranch dipping sauce.
The Autumn Gold
Mix 1.5 oz Captain Morgan’s Spice Rum, a splash of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey and 2+ oz Orange Juice, based on preferred strength. Serve on the rocks and garnish with an orange wheel. Drink Responsibly!