If there’s one thing we love, it’s a good brunch with a hot boy named Benedict. Here’s a few recs for different takes on eggs benny:
- The Country Benedict: Loosen your britches for a Sunday sit-down with this fella, served atop a sausage biscuit with your choice between three — count ’em, three — hashbrown styles. Find it at Sizzlin’ Steak or Eggs.
- The Crab Benedict: Sink your claws into a Maryland style breakfast with poached eggs on top of a crab cake, swimming in Hollandaise with crumbled bacon. Get it on Sundays at Midland Bistro.
- The Over Yonder Benedict: Treat yer mom and ’em to a helping of fried green tomatoes, smoked bacon and Hollandaise anytime at Mason’s Restaurant and Grocery.
- The Surf or Turf Benedict: For this weekend brunch, mix up the classic option by adding steak or shrimp at Drum & Quill.
- The Pinehurst No. 9 Benedict: Keep it simple, silly, with two poached eggs and breakfast ham served on an English muffin with creamy Hollandaise sauce for breakfast at The Villager Deli.
- The Smashed Benedict: Keep it anything but simple with the Smashed Avocado & Smoked Salmon Toast, topped with poached egg, pickled red onions, everything bagel seasoning, arugula and roasted tomatoes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sundays at The Sly Fox.
Which Benedict did we forget? Reply and let us know.