We Brake for Bulbs
What kind of Santa Swaybies would we be without letting you know where to get your holiday cheer on?
- Cameron: Aloha Safari Park holds its Christmas Wonderland of Lights, with a 2-million light display that ends with photos with Santa — and a baby kangaroo. Hop to it.
- Carthage: Highlanders Farm turns its fields into a light show that you can drive around as many times as you want, and get ice cream afterward. We all scream for Christmas Tree Cake ice cream.
- Eagle Springs: Potter Beau Williams has organized his annual Festival of Lights display at 9348 N.C. 705, Eagle Springs. The lights are on from 5-9 p.m. each night, weather permitting. Get an eagle-eye view.
- Pinehurst: Holly Jolly Lights continues its tradition at 135 Fox Run Road. Make this light-and-music show part of your holiday playlist. Light it up, up up.
- Whispering Pines:
- Whisper Grove Court: This collective displays in this cul-de-sac (above) can probably be seen from space, or at least by planes coming in for a landing at the Moore County Airport.
- Greene Brothers Christmas Light Show: See the ever-growing display and drive through a light tunnel synced to music at 4200 Niagara-Carthage Road. These homes are lit.