1. Pinecroft Bar inside Harris Teeter — Drink a craft beer ($3), grab a seat and test your knowledge; your favorite mega-grocery store is also home to triviacontests that earned the top spot in the 2016 Best of The Pines survey. Even If you’re not one of the lucky winners, you’re more than likely to leave with something in your cart. Tuesdays, 6 p.m.
2. The Sly Fox: Binge-watchers unite. The Sly Fox is home to themed trivianights once a month, based on shows or movies that you know too much about. Mark your calendars — this Tuesday, Home Alone trivia happens at 6 p.m. Prize is a $50 gift card.
3. Neville’s: Your favorite basement bar in Southern Pines is the best place to catch up with old friends and impress them with your wealth of useless knowledge. Prizes for winners and drink specials for everyone. Mondays, 6:30 p.m.
5. Dugan’s Pub: The classic pub in the heart of downtown Pinehurst is home to plenty of character as well as a weekly karaoke night. Test out your pipes and show the tourists how Moore County really does it. Thursdays, starting at 8:30 p.m.
6. Willie’s Lunch Box: Tucked away on Poplar Street, the box hosts a family friendly karaoke night once a month. Bring the kids and show them how much mom loved the Spice Girls in the 90’s. Every first Friday of the month, 8 p.m. to close.