Get It From Someone Else’s Kitchen
If you can’t be bothered to pick up a pan, that’s where you can call on one of these meal prep and catering companies in Moore County to help get food on the table. With different options to fit all diet needs, let these chefs stock your fridge with something other than wilted salad mix.
- Eden’s Garden in Robbins is in the process of creating a menu but can cater just about anything, from sandwiches and fruit trays to smoothies and tamales. The focus is on breakfast and lunch but you can reach out via Facebook or by calling (910) 986-0916.
- Sweet Feed, indeed. Located on North May Street in Southern Pines, this little shop goes big on taste. With new meal options daily and an endless supply of sweet treats, set your table in style.
- CleanEatz in Southern Pines can help crush your fitness goals. They offer meal plan packages, grab-n-go meals and smoothies. Plus, all you macro trackers can get low-carb or double protein. Get your grub on.
- Limitless Meal Supply in Carthage takes health food to a whole new level. With vegan, vegetarian and GF options, the options are, well, Limitless. Pick up in store or have it delivered to your home. There is also a bakery to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Thyme & Place can hook you up with comfort food classics like chicken pot pie, and can also set up a spread for your next party with their catering services. Make thyme to stop in their shop on SE Broad Street today.
- Spoon Lickers is a meal prep and catering company specializing in Whole30, Paleo and “flex” meal options. With home delivery available (free on orders over $100) and a plethora of party platters to choose from, chow down on this.