1. The Vintage Barn: From hats, lingerie, coats and costume jewelry, the name says it all. You’ll also find a large selection of used cowboy boots, priced from $15-$125. Info.
2. Bougie Redneck: Arguably the most fun thrift store to shop, this place is well-known by folks who restore and repurpose furniture. Shop the school bus out front, where everything is $1. Click me.
3. The Puzzle Piece: This nonprofit community consignment shop carries everything and anything. It is owned by army veterans, who donate proceeds to autism research in honor of their son. Go.
4. A Bit of Couture: Brand-name clothing lines the racks here; finds on a recent day included a like-new Lilly Pulitzer purse for $78, and a fur jacket for $160. More.
5. The Warehouse: Find antiques and repurposed items from Medleyanna’s — like repurposed carts and giant ironworks. Here.
6. Tucker Jo’s Used Books: Trade in your old book club picks for new finds, or pick up some oldies for your record player. Get to it.
7. Helping Orphans Thrift Store: Find used coats and cheap scrubs along with hidden gems from Banana Republic and Ann Taylor. Seek and find.
8. Fifi’s Fine Resale Apparel: In need of a dress that you’ll only wear once? Among other things (wedding dresses included), we found a Kate Spade number in great condition for $88. Look.
Honorable mentions: Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity Restore. Did we miss your favorite? Reply and let us know.