Don’t get a false start on your weekend by fumbling around with your phone trying to find somewhere to watch the game with a copyrighted name. Whether you’re rooting for the Red Team or the ‘Eagles ‘Merica Birds, here’s a list of places that’ll let you and your buddies scream at the TV like the players can actually hear you.
- The Bell Tree: Feel like you have front row tickets at State Farm Stadium with The Bell Tree’s huge patio projector screen, perfectly placed only a few feet from the bar.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Where wings meet sports. You know the drill, bring your own wet naps and a team jersey.
- Legends Bar & Grill: If Sunday football doesn’t feel the same without a little liquid courage, you’re in luck because Legends will be supplying $5 shots of Fireball and $2 bottles of Budweiser.
- Kickback Jacks: Kickback, relax, and enjoy the show along with a raffle to win a TV, scooter, guitar, and other goodies.
- Pop’s Lounge at Mid Pines Inn & Golf Club: Enjoy a great view of the game and the iconic 18th hole at Pop’s. The lounge is open to the public.
- Hickory Tavern: If the chance to win free wings for a year and other prizes each quarter sounds enticing, scroll no further.
- Maxie’s Grill & Tap Room: Pre-order your game-day favs or enjoy them in house.
- Drum & Quill: Get $2 off appetizers 5 p.m. to close.
- Shady Spot Tavern: Throw shade at fans of the wrong team while also munching on complimentary appz, a potluck, and giveaways.
- Daves Place: Touchdown with Dave, friends, and a few cold ones this game day.
- Lake House Bar & Grill: How can you be a winner winner without a chicken dinner? Play it safe and pre-order your wings.
- Time Out Sports Grill: Grub on 6 wings and a side for only $10.
Cooking at home? Revisit last year’s fantasy grocery store lineup.