A little snow on the ground is a good enough reason to stay in hibernation.
Here’s a list of places that you might not know deliver.
1. Famous Toastery — Craving a cheeseburger for breakfast? Order anything off the menu for delivery from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. It’s free for orders over $20, and they’ll bring it anywhere in the county.
2. Olive Garden — You’ll have to order at least $125 to get any soup, salad or breadsticks, and order 24 hours in advance. The fee is 15 percent of your order. They’ll deliver within 15 miles of the restaurant.
3. China Wok — Get your chicken chow mein delivered for $1.50 within a 5-mile radius of 1150 Old U.S. 1, Southern Pines.
4. SoPies — Your favorite local NY-style pizza place delivers from 5-9 p.m., within 5 miles of downtown Southern Pines. The fee is $3.
5. Outback Steakhouse — Complete with a big hunk of pumpernickel, we swear you get more food when you order out. The fee is $4. They can’t guarantee which towns are in their service areas, so you’ll have to put in your address online.
6. Table On The Green — The Thai-American restaurant is testing delivery for the month of January. It’s free for orders $20 or more, but you have to live within five miles of the restaurant (2205 Midland Drive).