Craving something that tastes like autumn, pumpkin? Try something new from the list below.
1. Pumpkin Spice Soda: Because pumpkin spice has been made into every other type of drink, smell, food and even lip balm. There’s nothing like a carbonated mouth full of spicy pumpkin to quench your thirst. Find it at Cracker Barrel.
2. Pumpkin Ice Cream: It may be a while before the weather agrees with the season. Get a frozen treat from The Ice Cream Parlor to hold over your pumpkin cravings without causing heat stroke.
3. Pumpkin Soup: Get a spoon full of something warm at Agora Bakery & Cafe with this seasonal pumpkin soup.
4. Pumpkin Energy Balls: Coming Oct. 1 Spoon Lickers Catering is bringing back pumpkin energy balls packed with protein while giving you a sweet treat.
5. Pumpkin Dog Treats: Everyone in your house deserves a treat. Find these pumpkin dog treats made by Gone Doggie at Twigg & Co.
6. Pumpkin Cider: You’ve heard of pumpkin beer and every type of pumpkin coffee possible but have you heard of pumpkin cider? Find it at Southern Pines Growler Co. Get it on tap or bring some home.
BONUS: See the ghost of newsletter’s past with this list of 6 ways pumpkin spice has gone too far.